The Heidelberg Center for Human Bioinformatics will be hosting an International de.NBI Symposium, "Bioinformatics for Human Health and Disease" in Heidelberg, Germany, 7-9 November 2016.
This international symposium will mark the launch of a series of annual international conferences on bioinformatics by the German Network for Bioinformatics Infrastructure (de.NBI) and covers a diversity of topics concerned with human bioinformatics in disease related contexts, such as:
- Clinical genomics
- Human microbiomes in health and disease
- Integrative omics analyses
- Systems biology
- Functional annotation and understanding of normal and cancer genome variants
- Bioimage informatics of cellular and tissue model systems
- Bioinformatics as a service in biomedical research
- Collaborative development and interoperability
Confirmed speakers include ELIXIR Director, Niklas Blomberg and ELIXIR Head of Human Genomics and Translational Data, Serena Scollen.