Want to benefit from the big data revolution and to use big data for your R&D? Looking to use Europe’s free and commercial bioinformatics resources in your company's R&D processes? Want to network with other data and research-intensive companies? Come to the ELIXIR Innovation and SME forum, organized in Helsinki, on 27-28 February 2017.
The forum is aimed at the companies that use public bioinformatics resources in their business and would like to further streamline this process. The event is jointly organized by ELIXIR Finland, ELIXIR Estonia and the ELIXIR Hub and is particularly relevant for large and small companies active in the genomics and health domains.
- Ilkka Lappalainen (ELIXIR Finland - CSC)
- Jaak Vilo (ELIXIR Estonia)
- Julia Wilson (Global Alliance for Genomics and Health)
- Tommi Lehtonen (CEO Blueprint Genetics)
- Anita Eliasson (COO -BC Platorfms)
- Thomas Keane (European Genome/Phenome Archive Lead)
- Serena Scollen (ELIXIR Hub)
See also: Industry