ELIXIR Innovation and SME event
ELIXIR will hold an Innovation and SME event in Copenhagen, Denmark on 24-25 November, jointly organised by the ELIXIR Danish Node and the ELIXIR Hub. Whilst open to all, the event is primarily aimed at local SMEs in the region. The forum will provide the opportunity to introduce local companies to some of the tools, data resources and services that are available through ELIXIR.
The forum will also allow for networking between SMEs and ELIXIR partners and includes a poster session, Tech Track sessions on key bioinformatics resources, opportunities for funding and collaboration through EU programmes, and talks from speakers including:
- Søren Brunak, DTU
- Niklas Blomberg, ELIXIR
- Stig Jørgensen, Medicon Valley Alliance
- Ulrik Nicolai de Lichtenberg, Leo Pharma
- EuroCenter, Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- John Overington, EMBL-EBI
- Chris Ponting, University of Oxford
- Anders Krogh, University of Copenhagen
Registration for the event is available here.